Wednesday 11 March 2015

The Kissy Mom

Today is the day I woke up 30 minutes earlier to drop Tiger off in school.

Usually MIL sends him since I'd rather snuggle under the covers for another 5 minutes. I am so not a morning person. Haha. Thank God for my MIL :)

As we walked into school together, his teacher greeted us at the gate. Not like she was being super polite but more for the customary temperature check. She also check his oral cavity. I was so tempted to ask why but nevermind la. Give a good first impression.

Teacher: Morning, Tiger. And you are the....?
Me       : The mother. *Tak kan la the sister. Got so young and pretty meh? Hehe*
Teacher: Oh, I've never met you before.
Me       : Usually the grandma sends him. *smile*
-feeling determined to send my son to school every morning. Hmmmph..

As we walked upstairs to place his bag, my very graceful son tripped and fell. Thank God he didn't start bawling his eyes out. I also noticed a puddle of water in the middle of the playgroup and the OCD in me so wanted to go and wipe it ASAP but sigh....nevermind la.

Tiger wanted to head out to the play structure outside but the teacher at the gate had a different idea, "Tiger, go read your Peter & Jane."
My first thought was, "Ala....kesian nye. Cannot play first?" but my son just turned around and headed back inside.
There, he is becoming a robot already after 2 weeks in school.
I really don't know if it's a good thing or not but since I have decided to send him to Chinese school where discipline will be even stricter, I might as well go with the flow.
Creativity shall be a priority at home.

I was about to leave when I remembered...I forgot to kiss him goodbye!! How could I?
I looked around and NOBODY was kissing their kid. How? Kiss or not?
I grabbed his hands and asked, "Can I kiss you?"
He immediately tried to run off! Rascal!!!
I yanked him and gave him the loudest kiss on his left cheek.
He smiled sheepishly and ran into the school without looking back.
This will probably be the last day I get to send him to school...hahahahaha!

Be grateful I didn't lick you :p :p

PS: It is important to lick your kids. Seriously. The experts think so too. Here's the link to the article.
Lick Your Kid. What Rats Can Teach Us About Parenting

I love you so much, sweetie. Much more than my sleep and that means a lot, k?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...