Monday 27 May 2013

Lil Tiger: 2 Years 11 Months


He is obsessed with:

Television
 My bad, for subscribing to Astro Cartoon package.

Loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

"My ears like Mickey Mouse"

Hehe, yes!

 

Math
He is loving beads and number plates

Pacifier:
Yuck, Enuf said.

Beating Lil Dragon. 
Both physically and emotionally.

Cleanliness

Purple shirts

My phone. 
To watch videos, starring himself.

Funny phrases, such as:
Exclaiming "Oh Dear!" over everything, like an English lady.
"Terbalik la" like a typical Malaysian.



What's in store:

I have confirmed his place for YAMAHA music class.
We are starting in July.

We will be starting Bao Bei Chinese classes in June (call it a Birthday gift!)

Tot School will be more Preschool now. 
I have a plan outlined but we will be following it lightly.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...