Thursday, 1 January 2015
I am one of those people who do not believe in resolutions but this year, I am going to be more proactive. More diligent. More creative. Bwahahaha...I can imagine my own face when I read this on 31st December 2015.
Life is short. YOLO or whatever. So, here goes:
1. Blog twice a week, at least. Yeah, I am so lazy now. I blame Instagram.
2. Exercise 3 times a week. For my health, not my waist (repeat to myself 1000 times so that it sounds convincing to my brain.)
3. Stop procrastination. I am already such a pro at this, I do not need anymore practice.
4. Learn a new skill. Like spearing a fish. God knows when Selangor is going to be flooded.
5. Travel further than Penang when with kids. (I LOL but I am actually scared)
6. Be a better daughter. Tell my parents I love them everyday. If they think I am after their money, then I am allowed to reduce it to once a week.
7. Stop buying toys for the kids. Oh crap, I already bought some yesterday. Never mind, I'll start today. This is going to be harder than No.1 to No.6. If I can do this, then heck, I can climb a mountain!! Ooohh, maybe I should set my sight on Mount Kinabalu. In 2 years time.
8. Stop yelling at the kids. I need to learn to meditate. Oh, another new skills. At this rate, I will have fifty more resolutions. Damn.
Okay, so there. Cukup. I am going to do it. Let me google some pictures and create my dream board. I am going to be creepy and stick a picture of my face onto Jessica Alba's body. I read in The Secret that it's all in the mind. So, if it doesn't work, it probably isn't the nasi lemak or char kuey teow or fried chicken. It's the damn book.
Have you written any down this year? Well, good luck if you have one. I have eight, so good luck to me too.