Wednesday 26 October 2011

Halloween Sensory Bin

I am addicted to sensory bins.
Are you?

Little Tiger caught a glimpse of this bin last night and didn't want to go to bed ;)

I hope that means he likes it..

"It's for sharing on Friday, ok?"


 I love the break-dancing skeleton!
He fell into a bed of pumpkins while dancing...LOL

The 'scary' ingredients:
  • Base material: Jewels (from Fun and Cheer for RM 5.90 a bag. I needed 3 bags)
  • Halloween streamers that I cut into smaller pieces
  • Mini jointed skeleton
  • Miniature pumpkin candle
  • Rubber spiders
  • Larger pumpkin with light 'show'
  • Assorted orange pom-poms with different textures
  • Halloween cupcake cutouts
  • Container: From Ikea
Not in picture: buckets, scoops, ice cube trays, jugs, tongs..

Fingers crossed that the kids will love it.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...