Tuesday 17 July 2012

Family: She's here!!!!

Dear all, we have a new addition to our little family. My dear, sweet baby girl was born on her due date, 12th July 2012. That makes her exactly two years & one month younger than Tiger :)

I am still recuperating from the caesarean section and not quite ready to share her yet! In time, I will...

Everything is working out beautifully and I just wanted to share my gratitude and happiness that she is perfectly healthy and adorable. Right now, I am just enjoying every moment of having this tiny (2.7 kilos) little bundle of love in my arms!

Thank you for all for the well wishes and all the lovely people who took the time to visit us in the hospital. That's all for now.....we may be missing for a while until I am ready to stir the dust again!

15 comments:

Kaysha said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats jes! - tria-

littleberries said...

Congrats Jess :)

Sylvia Phillips said...

congratulations! I bet she's a bundle of sweet gorgeousness!

Jade said...

Congratulations!

San said...

Congratulations Jessica. Post pictures when you find time.

Ali said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

SW

madvim said...

Congratulations! You and me like each other my daughter is 19 mounts and i am pregnant 4 monts. 5 mounths later i have 2 little girl :) see you Jessica

curiositykills said...

congrats congrats!

melissa said...

Oh, congratulations! I can't wait to see a picture of her sweet face! Wishing you rest and loads of baby love.

Sylvia phillips said...

Hi Jessica! Hope the adjustment to new baby girl is going well. I was given the Versatile Blogger Award and since I enjoy your blog and adorable family so much i am passing it on to you. If you would like to accept it go here-
http://faithfulmomof9.wordpress.com/2012/07/19/i-have-been-nominatedawarded-the-verstile-blogger-award/

Can't wait to see pics of the little princess!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Hope both mummy & lil dragon are doing well..

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...