Saturday 28 July 2012

Little Dragon: 2 weeks old

Life with a newborn is basically:
  • feeding
  • diapering
  • pumping/cow-ing
  • sleeping
  • eating
  • a lot of zoning out
Then again, it also means a lot more family time which I truly appreciate...



Here's my little princess.
Please excuse the spit


The Tiger and The Dragon


A little hand holding


A big hug



That's life at the moment, it's tiring but I wouldn't trade it for anything else



<<< >>>

Yesterday, I managed to whip up a little something for Little Dragon.
It is a black-red-white mobile that took me about 10 minutes.
All it took was some foam papers and yarn.
Easy peasy!
I hung the circular foams with Tiger's old Fisher-price mobile.

Here's a shot from Little Dragon's point of view.


I was planning to create the Munari mobile but it was way out of my crafting/DIY league. 
Mine isn't prefect but Lil Dragon enjoys looking at it.
^.^


3 comments:

Sylvia Phillips said...

She is gorgeously scrumptious! Congrats Jessica, hubby and Tiger-the big boy!

melissa said...

She is perfect, and Tiger looks to be playing his role well. I love the mobile, too! Congratulations again!

Cath said...

Congratulations, she looks adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...