Wednesday 10 October 2012

Right Brain: Our Homemade Photographic Memory Material


This is an old picture from our archive but this is generally how it looks like on a heavy production day.
The printer is exhausted
The laminator is shivering with fear...
This is our second laminator by the way...
The first one was sent to warranty twice and according to my sister who inherited it, 
it is no longer acting normally nowadays.

The best part about our right brain training is the memory training.
Lil Tiger love his linking memory and photographic memory games.
The problem is, sigh, he wants new materials all the time.
So, I have to make a lot, A LOT..


Here, he was going through the template/background for the photographic memory,
looking for something with ABC in it.
@.@
When I told him there wasn't any, he replied, "Mama, make.."
Faint....
In the end he found a picture with 3 alphabet wooden blocks with A B C printed on it, phew...

Here are the some of the free vectors I made
Laminated of course...how else would I have managed to semi-kill one laminator?

I will share how we play this game tomorrow.
We call it, don't laugh, "ARE YOU READY, GO!"
 It became the name of the game because I used the same phrase everytime before I flash the template,

By the way, my niece, my fatty chubby adorable niece prefers my homemade material to the store bought ones!
I should start selling these @.@


16 comments:

Kaysha said...

Thank you for posting. I am so intrigued by linking memory and photographic memory training, but really do not know where to start. I live in the US and right brain is not very popular here. How exactly do you play the games? Was Tiger interested from the start or did you have to work up to it? Where do you find the images for your backgrounds?
Thanks!
Kaysha

Jessica_littletiger said...

Hi Kaysha, thanks for all the question. I was going to post about our method but I find it distracting to take pic when he is doing the activity since we do it at a very fast pace. Promise I will reply real soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi, where did you find the images from as they are sooo cute? Did you use google search?

Jessica_littletiger said...

Yes...I just Google them. No problem at all and free!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica
I'm just starting my 2 yr old on tot school/right brain training but feeling tad overwhelmed. So impressed with yr hard work/sacrifice for tiger. Is it ok for you to share yr homemade photographic memory materials? I would not mind paying a fee..... thanks so much. My email: tankf77@yahoo.com - Christina

Keroppi said...

Hi,u cut the icon out after u laminate or b4?
if after...will split?

Jessica_littletiger said...

Christina,

Have I sent you a copy? If not please let me know

Jess

Jessica_littletiger said...

Hi,

I print out, cut out the icons, laminate and cut again. So far, I have no problem since I only have one student :)

Unknown said...

Hi Jessica,
I am a mother with a 3years old daughter, i am very new to photograhic memory practises for children...also not sure what materials are good and useful. But I saw your pictures and the artwork are very attractive and interesting, so would you mind to share with me, please? If yes, here is my email account jaclynling@yahoo.com

V Music & Development Centre said...

Hi Jessica,

Would you share with me on the homemade material? my email tanseusiun@hotmail.com.
Thanks.

Lynn's Mommy said...

Hi, can you please share the memory training templates with me too?? Thanks a lot! lee14635@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Hi, Would you please share the home made Photographic memory materials with me too?? Thanks a lot! selviprabha@gmail.com

Unknown said...

hi jessica, i am a newbie to this photographic memory, and i just bought my laminator too waiting it reach ^ ^, i am attract by ur hardwork and everything u do for ur little tiger & dragon .Salute !! i hope to know where can get those photographic Template (background), i try using 1 hour but could find the template (maybe i really idiot on searching so sad to say) can you teach me ? i search for e playground template but fail.

Jessica_littletiger said...

Hi, I just used this keywords on Google: Free (very important), cartoon, background, template.
Good luck!

Unknown said...

thanks jessica, waiting ur new post upload. glad to read it .

Janet said...

Hi Jessica, it's so lovely to see all your cute and adorable home practice materials... especially on photograpic memory artwork. Would you please share yours with my 2 years old son and me too? Looking forward for your reply.. please email to yjanet@hotmail.com. Thank you in advance and have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...