Wednesday 24 October 2012

Sensory Bin: Skeleton & Spiders


Did I mention that we love Halloween?
^.^

In honour of Spiders Week, I created another bin for Tiger
This one was easy.
I simply rehydrated some red water beads.
Then, we added some skeleton, spiders and pumpkins.
Voila!
Note the drowning skeleton
 

We usually keep the lid on when the bin is not in use to prevent mosquitoes from breeding.
It started to smell funny after 2 days so we added some lavender oil.
Now, it smells heavenly.

Read more about water beads safety here


My little China man still smiles by squinting his eys :)


2 comments:

Sylvia said...

I love your new look!
I have never even heard of water beads before! Interesting stuff! Is this what they were really created for? I'm gonna have to investigate! Tiger is as usual so cute!

Jessica_littletiger said...

Hi Sylvia,
These beads are meant for plants, esp indoor ones. There are all over pinterest, that was where I got the inspiration from :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...