Tuesday 16 October 2012

Toys: Train Table

Tiger love his train table. Well, so do I.

Yes, it is bulky and space-consuming in my small house BUT it saves your sanity of having to pick up your little one's toys over and over again.

Also, you don't have to step on their cute little trains or cars. Thus, saving yourself from the foot aches, backaches and bruised buttocks.

This is the original set that I bought from here since he was about 1 year old. A year has gone by and this table is still played with every single day. It is made in China but it is sturdy. Tiger has ummm, jumped on it countless times. The small parts did not fall apart despite being thrown across the room, unlike some other sets I bought.

When I buy something that gets his attention and love everyday, I think it is worth every penny.




It is also versatile as we have used it for other purposes like:

1. Build a farm scene for our Goat/farm week
On the table, my DIY barn lasted for weeks, otherwise....

As a Parking Garage Area
No need for mama to pick up the cars whizzing by!

As a play kitchen.
This was before I bought him a very pink pretend play kitchen.

So, if anyone's looking for the perfect Christmas present.
I would highly recommend a train table ^.^



2 comments:

akak said...

hi, love the train table, can u share where did u get the train table...pls..my email atiron88@ymail.com.

Jessica_littletiger said...

Hi Anon, I have emailed you at atiron88@gmail.com instead of ymail.
Hope it reaches you :)
Otherwise, you can check gift2kids on our sidebar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...