Friday, 6 September 2013

Baby School: Lesson 4


Here's a snapshot of the trays for the week.
As a mother of two, I really have no time to position each tray with proper lighting and such.
I just shoot with or without the kids hanging off my neck


From top to bottom, left to right:
  • Please ignore the mini cylinder and play dough (preschooler stuff that shouts DANGER!)
  • Pom-poms and ice cube tray for one to one correspondence; Crayola stamper and paper for palmar grip
  • Number chips and can; pegged puzzle for pincer grip
  • M&D Geometric stacker for palmar grip; Cutting fruit for practical life 
Where is the stacker?

With the little munchkin.
It was 8 in the morning and she was all excited already.
So much so, she pooped.

Our last segment consist of:

Her fav was still the raisin can that I jazzed up with Hello Kitty stickers.
The number chips are from the Montessori set.
She was looking at it intently while I thought to myself,
"Aaaah, see...learning numbers"

The next moment she burst into laughter for no apparent reason.
Tiger wasn't amused since he was 'teaching' seriously.
Looking at this pic, I just realized her head is BIG

She also loved the pom-pom tray.
At the time I am writing this post, a green pom-pom has disappeared.
When I asked Tiger about it, he replied casually,
"Oooh, inside mei-mei stomach"

I muttered to myself, "Oh shit"

=.=""


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...