Here's a snapshot of the trays for the week.
As a mother of two, I really have no time to position each tray with proper lighting and such.
I just shoot with or without the kids hanging off my neck
From top to bottom, left to right:
- Please ignore the mini cylinder and play dough (preschooler stuff that shouts DANGER!)
- Pom-poms and ice cube tray for one to one correspondence; Crayola stamper and paper for palmar grip
- Number chips and can; pegged puzzle for pincer grip
- M&D Geometric stacker for palmar grip; Cutting fruit for practical life
With the little munchkin.
It was 8 in the morning and she was all excited already.
So much so, she pooped.
Our last segment consist of:
- Look At Me! Mirror cards from Baby Einstein which Tiger and I thought were really cool. Dragon gave it a MEH...WHATEVER.. review
- Magnetic Zoo 2 piece puzzle
Her fav was still the raisin can that I jazzed up with Hello Kitty stickers.
The number chips are from the Montessori set.
She was looking at it intently while I thought to myself,
"Aaaah, see...learning numbers"
The next moment she burst into laughter for no apparent reason.
Tiger wasn't amused since he was 'teaching' seriously.
Looking at this pic, I just realized her head is BIG
She also loved the pom-pom tray.
At the time I am writing this post, a green pom-pom has disappeared.
When I asked Tiger about it, he replied casually,
"Oooh, inside mei-mei stomach"
I muttered to myself, "Oh shit"