Tuesday 26 June 2012

Little Dragon: Nesting Part 1

I finally packed my hospital bag last night.
(Already late by my neurotic standards)
This time I am bringing my Medela single breast pump but I can't find the shield...darn!
Otherwise, I am all set.

I was telling Daddy that in case of emergency, please bring this bag to the hospital
and to remember the last-minute-stuff-note on the mirror.
He replied, "I know lar, this is not the first time, okay?"
Hmmm...

Little Dragon will be 'bunking' with us, so this is her little world for the first few months.
I would like a nursery but due to space limitations, here we are:

I am just swooning over the PINK.
After all the blue, trucks, balls and boring boy fashion, you really can't blame me....
The crib and crib bumper was Tiger's (which he used for 1 month only, brat!)
The crib bumper is for aesthetic purpose until she is able to roll over.

So, come, baby, come...but just turn around first, pleeaaase....




3 comments:

littleberries said...

Hi Jess, you makes me feel to have a newborn :)
Talk to her more frequently, she WILL turn around. Do with your heart & soul, she can feel it. Trust me :)
Take care dear.

San said...

Love all the pink Jessica. You are not adding any purple?pink and purple are the "in" colors for girls here.

Jessica_littletiger said...

Hi San,

Sorry for the unbelievably late reply, your comment went to spam, meaning they thought you were a robot..hehe.

I love purple and so do Tiger (he ask for purple everything!) but it is so much easier to buy things in pink here compared to purple. I love pink too, so I guess it's alright and I am too lazy to be anal about the interior..hah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...