Sunday 16 December 2012

Shopping: Big Bad Wolf Sale

Last Saturday night, a very book-obsessed mama dragged
a not-very-enthusiastic papa
to the Big Bad Wolf Book Fair at 11PM.


So bad, kan??
To be fair, I drove while he slept.

I wanted to take photos of the fair for you guys but ME at 12 MN,
not very attractive....
I was so super 'semangat' that I forgot my book trolley.  "__"
Felt like kicking myself when I got there.

"Papa: Eh, everyone look so nerd nerd here.
Me: You married one
Papa: Hmmm,,,
Me: All the non-nerds are clubbing laaa..."

 
The OLD me would have bought a truckload BUT
the NEW me have more self control..ahem..

Tiger's loot

Mama's books:
A National Geographic Album: Live, Laugh Celebrate.
(RM 15 only) For discussions with Tiger.
Perceptive Play by a local writer for more ideas to play with Tiger.
See the trend?
Nothing for me, except
Mandela's Way

All these plus a T-shirt (with a cape!) for less than RM200
Hmmm, that makes me feel like going again...
Last day would be 23rd December.
Do check out their website for more info and books available



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...