Sunday 16 March 2014

Kidz Paradise @Klang Parade


Hubs woke me up at 6.30AM on a Sunday for staff meeting
=.=""
Literally rolled and crawled out of bed.

Midway, I got a very important phone call from Tiger
Mama, where are you?
When you coming back?
Blah, blah, blah....
I want to play sand.

Since we had no water (Grrrr....); messy play was out of the question.
So, hubs and I  took the kids to Kidz Paradise at the
 newly renovated Klang Parade.
Pros:
  • The place was still new and clean.
  • Very, very friendly staff. Some of the best I have encountered. When I mentioned it was getting warm, they immediately reset the temperature.
  • Lots of seats for parents and cupboards to place bags.
  • Large area for the seeds. Can easily accommodate fifty kids in the seed pool.

Cons:

  • Overall, small area. Stuffy when overcrowded
  • There were some broken toys in the seed pool.
  • The rotary swing set is too close to the edge of a cupboard. I've informed the staff, hopefully they will pad it or something.

But the kids LOVE the place, mainly for the seeds.
It speaks volume because they have been to one too many indoor playgrounds
because this mama likes padded, clean places.

This is what the seeds look like.
It seems like they are used for weight loss, I should have ingested
a handful.
Here is an article on its medical benefits
Wouldn't recommend it for babies who are still mouthing.

 Dragon is a little OCD too.
Here she was telling her other mother to remove the seeds from her socks.

She stood stationary at this spot for 15 minutes before attempting to move >.<

The highly sensitive boy who is no longer a pain in the ass.





They had some play structures in the seed pool.




Tiger found a classmate from Bao Bei!
He ended up trailing her like a stalker/puppy dog.
So cute!
It was also extremely embarassing when his friend asked him to play this see saw.
He sat in the middle and tried to rock it.
=.=""  <=====  his friends expression. Speechless!
Grandma and I laughed so hard
Kesian betul, this kampung boy.

My creative lil girl




She fell and landed on her butt, head, face, etc so many times, I lost count.
This is one tough princess. No need to teach resilience.
Confirm survivor.

We were there from 1 pm till 4 pm.
On the way home, both of them fell asleep in the car.
Tiger was holding on to his lollipop and smiling as he fell asleep.

When he woke up after his nap, he told me,
Mama, I want play sand. This sand.
Ohhhh.
.
.
.
.
he wanted his SAND ART.
Silly me

By the way, making sand art at home is the stupidest idea EVER.
We bought this from ToyRus member sale.
This time I brought Tiger along and he basically wanted anything
related to Disney Cars, or Planes in this case.

He was so very proud of his work, he went to bed with it.


First outlet
No.L4-07F/G(p), Level 4,The Mines,
Jalan Dulang, Mines Resort City,
43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor.

Contact Number : 03-89598968
Email : info@kidzparadise.com.my

2nd Outlet

S05, S06, S07 second floor, Klang Parade, 
No 2112, KM2, Jalan Meru, 41050 Klang, Selangor

Contact Number : 03-33621968
Email : info@kidzparadise.com.my 


2 comments:

Holiday said...

Hi Jessica,
Plan to bring my boy to Kidz Paradise too, May I know which outlet is better (Hygiene, toys)

Jessica_littletiger said...

The seed pit in Klang Parade is much much bigger than the one in Sri Kembangan :) It is also new, hence cleaner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...