Tuesday 9 April 2013

Science 3: Magnetic Or Not?


I bought a large horse shoe magnet the day before Lil Dragon's delivery.
Cost me eleven ringgit during Toy R us warehouse sale.

Shopping to relief pre-delivery stress. Worked like a charm 
^.^
You can quote me on that.

I keep it with the rest of Tiger's magnetic toys stash and somehow,
that is THE drawer that he likes to rummage for fun.

At first, it was a gun.
"Shoot Mama!"

Then it was a giant letter U

 I demonstrated its magnetism using the fridge and Tiger was impressed.
A magnetic giant U....wow!

We kept it simple by going for a walk.

<<< >>>

The sun was setting and he told me, 
"Mama, so beautiful."

I replied, 
"Thanks, darling, I think I am beautiful too"
Trying magnet on grass. Nope.

Tree trunk.
No, Mama. Cannot.

He was walking towards this.
Took the opportunity to teach him the word
DANGER

There were a lot of dead spruce tree 'leaves' on the side walk
(if 'leaf' is what you call it)

I shouted, "Worms!"

Tiger jumped a foot.

"Touch it..." I goaded him

"No, you touch first"

"Ohhh....like that lar. If it bites? Bite mama first?"

He replied in a matter of fact way, "Yes, bite you first."

@.@
Terrible....

He did not even touch it. Ran off like a chicken.
Please excuse the right foot

OCD
 

Handing over the Magnet
 Slides beat Science, at any given time 
^.^

He tried it on brother in law's car as well.
It was already too dark to see if he scratched it...ooops

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...