Thursday 27 June 2013

Preschool Series June 2013

On our shelves at the moment

I found his little blue box with compartments in the closet 
during a recent deep clean.
Bought it when I was pregnant with Tiger to organize
 his wee little mittens and socks.
I think people use it to store underwears or ties....not sure.

It was begging for some attention, so I put it to good use...
to display his markers, colour pencils, crayons, paint, etc.
Bigger items like palette, sponges, rollers are still in the drawer.
He likes the little whiteboard that says 'Draw'
At the moment, we are loving the little containers of Crayola paint on the far right.
Most of the materials are bought during sale. Don't pengsan, okay?



I had to stash them in the study or outdoors because.....


Invitation to Read.
We display his books, Dolch words, alphabet stamps, magnetic letters, etc here



His 'work' for the week:
Not sure you can call it work but I like to use the word 'study'

Left:
On top:  PlayDoh Ice Cream Store   =.="
Math:
Subitizing with Smarties
Patterning
Math beads

Right:
Sushi Restaurant & Tea Making/pouring
Left vs Right
Making Chicka Chicka Boom Boom props

I can betcha that his fav will be the Smarties tray.
 >.<

Update:

Got the little gumball machine froma sweet kiosk.


Puzzles

Used this 2 piece puzzle for linking memory as well


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You very pro lar, super mummy!!!

Unknown said...

nice! ! I always enjoy your sharing! !
my mouth was like "waahhh" when I saw the collection of DRAW .. then u said don't pengsan.. :D

jewel said...

Hi Jessica

Read in your old posts that tiger have the grolier logico sets and fun thinkers. Does he still use them a lot? Just wondering whether they are worth the investment for my 2 y.o. Appreciate some feedback from you? Thanks heaps!!

Jessica_littletiger said...

Hi dear, he enjoys the fun thinkers but not so much the piccolo set yet.

It is a hefty investment. If you ask me I don't think it is wise as the Ipad has better games :)

I bought the sets before we own the ipad and other games.

If you want, you can check out the wisdom star from kids.net.my, they are currently having a sale at rm 99 per set

jewel said...

Thanks Jessica. I think I'll try out the wisdom star first then..

Jade said...

Like the gumball machine. :)

Jessica_littletiger said...

Jade, it is one of his fav too, cause can eat smarties if he gets the correct answer :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...