Tuesday 10 April 2012

Art & Craft: Glitter Star

I hot-glued a tongue depressor star for Tiger to apply his creative side.

The glitter paint tubes are from ELC (30% discount)

Very nice consistency and easy to squeeze tubes, unlike the cheapo China ones.

See how he enjoyed it?
This is the first time he crafted so intently till he needed to be prone.


In the evening, I filled up the giant pool but my boss refused to get into the water o.O
So, we made a mess instead.

He insisted that the puppets must be around.
The tiger puppet nearly drowned in the pool :p
The monkey got dirty.
Casualties of art...



At the end of the day, Tiger:

1. Slipped on the paint and got a bump on the back of his head
2. Scratched his left cheek from playing 'Mommy Monster' indoors
3. Bruised his right cheek from falling in crawling tunnel

Bad mommy moment!!
Grandma must be secretly glad I am usually working...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, love your blog! Recently started following it. I was wondering where you got the coloured trays that you use for Tot trays? Thanks very much!
MM

Jessica_littletiger said...

Hi MM, I got the colored trays from Daiso. They have a nice selection of good quality trays with different sizes for RM 5 each :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your quick reply. Will go check out Daiso! Keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica,

i like reading your blogs!!! Wonderful mummy to do so much for your kid. Where did you get the mat? Is it reusable? My gal is same age as yours and we have not done as much... i'm lazy.. :)

Thanks..
Claire

Jessica_littletiger said...

Thanks Claire. I am not that hardworking trust me. My Standard Two teacher actually commented in my report card that I was smart but LAZY...he he. So, nope, diligence is not one of my finer qualities.

I just feel bad when I dont spend enough time with Tiger, so whenever I am not working, I will spend 'fun' one-on-one time with him.

The messy mat is from ELC/Mothercare. It is reusable/washable/PVC. They are on sales at 30% of at the moment. Here's the link to a newer mat, perfect for little girls:

http://www.facebook.com/EarlyLearningCentreMalaysia#!/photo.php?fbid=363378060372759&set=a.363377707039461.82277.143268239050410&type=3&theater

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...