Wednesday 24 July 2013

Preschool: Countries & Flags

Admittedly, I buy a lot of things/teaching tools for my children
but
 they don't attend daycare which cost about RM1000 a month
or
 right brain classes, save another RM 400 a month 


So, 
I just have to remember everything I bought and put them to good use.
Which I do.
I have a mental inventory.

Right now, he is into flags.
 He went through all the flags with his talking pen.
It 'talks' in more than 10 languages.
Even Russian...hihi...we had a good laugh.
 

When I told him that Spain is in Europe.
He went back to the Montessori continent map and kept
 singing the Continent Song repeatedly.
 

I made this into a game by writing the name of each country on small white label sticker.
He thought that was cool and insisted on labeling all thirty flags

We also played a matching game with his flag stickers.
We used some when he was attending Tweeddlewink here
He found the matching Egypt sticker and put it on the map
 

 Then we did Brazil

Matching sticker to the flag

I love Geography...


3 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Jessica,
I love your geog lessons!
Where did you buy the globe puzzle with flag poles? I like the toy :) and the talking pen too... I'd like to get one too.

Thanks for sharing!
Sue

Jessica_littletiger said...

HI Sue, I love those toys too...

You can get them from Gift2kid from the sidebar. Mention Little Tiger to see if they have promos. You can add them on Facebook as well

The map with flags is available from Ikano at a kiosk in front of popular for rm49. Compare the price and se. Bumble toys sold theirs at RM38 but currently out of stock

Cheers

Unknown said...

hi jessica ,i'm from saudi arabia , and i loved this toy so much .. i wanted to ask u if u have an idea if there is a chance to order it from the amazon or other websites ??

regards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...