Friday 23 August 2013

Tiger's Play Area

I was going to take a picture of Tiger's play area when I came home to a 
complete mess. And nope, it wasn't Tiger.

MIL said, "No Dragons" when I was planning for a second baby.
Clearly I don't listen very well.
Because a year later, I popped out the cutie pie.

The fighting, oh, and the bickering.
All started before Lil Dragon was even one year old @.@
Is this normal?
I thought it was a boy-boy sibling thing.


She is really sweet most of the time but
occasionally, she morphs into Godzilla and does this:
Train table from Gift2kids

It never crossed my mind that she did it.
I thought Tiger was playing roughly because it was supposed to look like this:

Both sets from ToyRus

According to kakak, when Tiger yelled, "NOOOOO"
She took the liberty of climbing onto the train table and knocked everything off.

Guess who had to re-do the whole thing at midnight?



2 comments:

melissa said...

I'm over here and imagining the destruction that would result from a play date with Little Dragon and Elliot. We were calling him "Babyzilla" for awhile. What he does in our classroom looks very much like all of this ... I guess he is probably a dragon, too? :) I think they'll both continue to add excitement and spice to the world for many years to come.

Jessica_littletiger said...

Yes! Must be the Dragon in them. She brings much laughter and joy together with the destruction :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...