Tuesday 20 September 2011

Bye-bye Shapes Sensory Box

These are the last pics you will see of the shapes box. If I have to listen to this song again, I swear, I will eat the laminated shape finders.
Having said that, we did learn some from this annoying box.

Firstly, Tiger said "shapes" which sounded more like 'cheps'. It became the auto answer to "What do you want to do?" AND the first thing he says in the morning.

How do I say no to this monkey grin?


Dancing to the shapes song in the morning




Still dancing in the afternoon...


He also liked square and circle more than the other shapes
 


He is able to differentiate the two and only circle goes round and round. Now, he turns everything that is round. I found 2 CDS in the box one day. Hehe..they were round too.




He selected the pop-up shapes book from the shelf. Fluke?
So, we explore the shapes further by matching, comparing,etc




When I refuse to play the song again and again and again, he thinks the song will replay if he touches the mouse. Hehe...


And that's the end of the shapes sensory box. Seriously, I've had nightmares of a triangular croc biting me with the song playing in the background. Rest in peace, my box.

5 comments:

Perogyo said...

Hi! I found you through Lulu.

You might hate that song but I love it! I'll introduce it to my kids tomorrow. Thanks. ;)

Jesscia said...

Hi Medea,

I couldn't comment on your blog. Thanks for stopping by :) Hope your kiddos enjoy the shapes song without becoming obssessed.

Unknown said...

I love those laminated shapes you have, but i can't find them any where. The site you mention is by invite only. So sad :( Also love your site

Jessica_littletiger said...

Hi girl, can you leave me your email. I will look around for a copy and see if i can get one

Unknown said...

That would be great, teresita1107@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...