Wednesday 28 September 2011

Letter: Why Mommy Don't Drink No More?

Letter To Tiger Thursday

Dear Tiger,

You came as a surprise into my life as I wasn't expecting you. It was a wonderful surprise though, the best I could ever hope for. You were growing for 8 weeks in my womb before I realised it. I had such an easy pregnancy. No hyperemesis, no reflux, etc. The worst that happened was muscle cramps, a volatile temper and Mommy became a real fatty. Seriously FAT.

Here's what you did to Mommy, just for laughs:

The pink fatty at two months post partum. Still carrying extra 10 kilos

Can you imagine the panic and fears that ran through Mommy's mind when I found out I was 8 weeks along? No prenatal folate...ate all kinds of rubbish....all the partying and booze...ate shellfish in Thailand....took sashimi...

The first thing I did when the kit showed 'pregnant' was call Po Po, then Daddy. After that, I prayed to begged God to please forgive all my wrongdoings. If I have a normal baby, I WILL NEVER TAKE ALCOHOL AGAIN. So, yes I have been alcohol free for almost 2 years now. I am a little less fun at parties but it's a small price to pay in exchange for the perfect you.


Love you lots,

Mommy

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Jess, my new blog... brightbambini.blogspot.com.
and yes, it is subjected to comments. haha, btw ur the first to see it.

Jasmine said...

eh where got fatty... aio!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...