Saturday 24 March 2012

Hong Kong @ 23 weeks

I'm back!! It has been a week since my last post. Hubby and I went on a short 4 days trip to Hong Kong. Nope, we didn't bring Tiger because this was a partially subsidized trip =). I love freebies, don't you? He he....

I missed blogging, everything Malaysian and most of all, my precious son. Even four days felt like an eternity when I am not with him.

The biggest differences between Malaysia and Hong Kong (just my opinion):
1. You can carry sling bags in Hong Kong without worrying about snatch thieves. In Malaysia, even in the car, you are at risk of being robbed.
2. HK policemen actually look like they exercise. In Malaysia, it is almost compulsory to be fat with a belly.
3. The girls in HK smoke like mad! Seriously, these people actually smoke, eat and talk while walking.
4.  Customer service is generally horrible. It's just the way they talk. Imagine Asian New Yorkers.

Day 1: Typical tourist spots
Not really my thing, seeing the stars...except this:
HK Madame Tussauds: I tried, but I just couldn't reach ;p


Day 2 :  Disneyland, HK
My favorite part of the whole trip: DISNEYLAND!!
Woohoo!! I was on a sugar high the whole time..he he...
If not for my swollen belly, I would be jumping in every picture. 
I managed to infect hubby with some well deserved 'Disney-itis' as well =)

I looked really pregnant in this dress. Like FAT pregnant.
Some lady actually asked "You can still travel this BIG?"
I was offended, so I replied,"I can climb a mountain, ok?"
I didn't add, "Mind your own business or your butt is bigger than mine" : p
Just to share how totally psycho I was the entire time, here's proof:
Hahaha!

It was a Buzz Light Year laser tag game.
Hubby was reluctant to go on this ride at first but I think he enjoyed it more than me.

There were so many little girls dressed in princess outfits.
I had to grab one of them for a pic.
Too CUTE!

I had to have this!


My personal fav of Disneyland:
The parade

The Mickey 3D show

 Day 3: SHOPPING!!

The trip was excellent, with the best weather I could ask for. We literally shopped till we dropped. Shopping while preggo is no easy task. The worst part is having to go to the bathroom every half an hour because of the chilly weather. Also, carrying an excess baggage while shopping from 10 AM to 12 MN is a real testament of hubby's love =)

Travelling from Kowloon to HK island on the ferry

Break time in Lan Kwai Fong
No night drinking sessions for dear hubs...no kaki...he he he


Day 4: Shopping at the airport and anticipating the trip home to Tiger!
On the last night of our trip, I told hubby that I have shopped enough for the entire year (This is a tiny lie). 

Present for Tiger.
A pulley luggage as well as a ton of other stuff.
As expected, he sat ON it as well as IN it!

Present for Mommy!
Thanks Hubby...muaks muaks!!
I told him I won't be buying another bag for 5 years (This is also a lie ^.^)

4 comments:

littleberries said...

Hi Jess: happy for you :) missed ur tot schooling stories! ~nice weekend

Anonymous said...

So glad all is OK. Looking forward to your updates!

Baby Darren said...

Show us your loots..great holiday...

Jessica_littletiger said...

Thanks guys :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...