Tuesday 6 March 2012

Pretend Play: Fun With Miniature Dinosaurs

Tiger is afraid of bugs but he LOVES his dinosaurs.

If there is one thing you can buy for little boys, I highly recommend these. He has wild animals, farm animals, sea creatures but these dinos are his everyday playdates.


Here are some of his favourite activities:


Dancing to the Dinosaur Song.
This is one his all time favourite songs.

Stomping with the brachiosauras
 
'Chew' like the trachadon

Arranging his friends on the tray

Spa time with shaving cream

Painting them with blue food colouring mixed in the shaving cream

 Bathing them after the 'spa'

Playing teacher

Tiger's first sensory bin:
Dinosaur bin


We have also painted with them, held mock fights, conversations, etc

Endless possibilities, really



2 comments:

Al said...

I just love love love your blog! My son was born on May 2010, I've been looking for something like this as a guideline to follow, and your blog is just perfect! I am so inspired! Thanks! Guess I will be stalking you!!!

Jessica_littletiger said...

Hi Al,

Thank you :)

Do check out the blogs I have listed at the sidebar for more inspiration :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...