Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Right Brain: The Problem

We have been on a flashcard break for waaaay too long. Hence the shelf setup in Train Week.

Whenever I try to flash fast (ala Shichida) or according to the heartbeat (Tweedlewink method), he snatches the cards from me. Sigh....It is difficult to get past ten cards nowadays before he runs off.

Monkey boy have more important/fun things to do. For example: painting, singing to Youtube, Tot trays...


He also enjoys doing this:


Yup, so much for rapid flashing and hopes of developing photographic memory.

I hope I can post about The Solution one day :)

Why is this important? I will direct you to Shen Li's blog because she writes so much better than me. Don't forget to read the comments :)
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...