I am addicted to sensory bins.
Little Tiger caught a glimpse of this bin last night and didn't want to go to bed ;)
I hope that means he likes it..
"It's for sharing on Friday, ok?"
I love the break-dancing skeleton!
He fell into a bed of pumpkins while dancing...LOL
The 'scary' ingredients:
- Base material: Jewels (from Fun and Cheer for RM 5.90 a bag. I needed 3 bags)
- Halloween streamers that I cut into smaller pieces
- Mini jointed skeleton
- Miniature pumpkin candle
- Rubber spiders
- Larger pumpkin with light 'show'
- Assorted orange pom-poms with different textures
- Halloween cupcake cutouts
- Container: From Ikea
Not in picture: buckets, scoops, ice cube trays, jugs, tongs..
Fingers crossed that the kids will love it.